Thursday, January 31, 2019

Backyard birds


Hello! My name is Kayleigh and I recently put a bird feeder outside. I really enjoy taking pictures of the birds that come to it. I love learning about birds and watching them. This bird blog is just going to be me sharing the pictures I take, I hope you enjoy! 

 This is a California scrub jay. I see them a lot by my house.


This is a song sparrow. They are one of my favorite birds.

 These were two house sparrows that were on top of one of our birdhouses.

This is a golden crowned sparrow. They are so pretty

That's it for this blog. I hope you enjoy my pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mountain Bluebirds & Raptors

        This weekend we went to Sunriver! It was a super fun weekend and I saw some cool birds!      On our way home we stopped by the paint...