Monday, February 4, 2019

Birds in the snow

Hello again! Its snowed today and i went outside to look for birds. It took awhile before i could find any birds, but I love the photos i got!


 Here is a California scrub jay on a power line.

 I saw a robin on a bush across the street, so I took some photos of him. I noticed there were some sparrows next to him. I was so happy to find out they were colorful finches!
There is, of course, the robin, then in the top right corner there is some sort of goldfinch, and there is also a house finch in the middle (the one with the red head).




I love this picture of this robin because you can see the snow falling.



 Here is a sparrow on our bird feeder. (this one is a little blurry because i took it through the window)

I hope you enjoyed these snowy bird pictures. It was fun taking them. Bye! :)

2 comments:

Mountain Bluebirds & Raptors

        This weekend we went to Sunriver! It was a super fun weekend and I saw some cool birds!      On our way home we stopped by the paint...