Sunday, January 19, 2020

Snowy Birds

Hello! This week it snowed! I went around our yard taking some pictures of birds in the snow. 

 While i was trying to photograph a woodpecker, a little Anna's Hummingbird flew up and perched on a branch right next to me. I always thought that hummingbirds migrated in the winter, but they actually stay around all year.


 The Varied Thrushes are back! In the winter these birds hang out in backyards and i love seeing them every year.


I was super happy to see this Downy Woodpecker, but it was behind lots of branches and i didn't get any great photos. 
Well, happy snow days! I hope you enjoyed this blog.❄❄❆😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mountain Bluebirds & Raptors

        This weekend we went to Sunriver! It was a super fun weekend and I saw some cool birds!      On our way home we stopped by the paint...